Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
Maintain a fully stocked store.
Ascertain customers’ needs and wants.
Recommend and display items that match customer needs
Welcome and greet customers
Manage point-of-sale processes
Actively involved in the receiving of new goods.
Keep up to date with product information
Accurately describe product features and benefits
Follow all companies policies and procedures
- Certificate/Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Purchasing and Supply Management.
- At least two years’ working experience.
- A clean and valid driving license
- Proven working experience in sales
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
How to apply
Send your CV to [email protected] or